Sunday, April 26, 2015

I've been knitting!

Knitting's been in the forefront of what I've been up to.  Can't exactly tell you when this knitting frenzy will end.  I've got quilting to do and I need to get busy sewing, plus there's the garden to tend to.  Oh, did I mention?  I need to feed my hubby; he's generous, multi-tasked, multi-talented, but he does not cook.  Knitting is at the top of my list...hard to stop.  Multiple projects going on here...sigh; is that how it is for other knitters, I wonder.  In the picture, see the rust-colored sweater?  It only needs a few yarn ends woven in and buttons applied to be complete; the capelet (love this pattern, so easy, so quick)...same thing; the little lavender sweater is for Natalie, Size 3T in the making; see the beginnings of puffed sleeves?  I'd say my knitting skills have moved up, probably from advanced beginner to intermediate.  There's been a lot of looking up of stitches and techniques to help me along as I go.  So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment